Thursday, June 24, 2010

Supporting Pastor Jason

Good morning everyone!

Some may remember a few weeks ago when I told you in service that I feel like it's getting time to being in full-time ministry again. I believe this will be amazing for the church and what I know God has called us to do. For this reason, I've been trying to  take steps to do exactly this.

I don't usually talk about my blog here, but I do write short devotional articles and insights nearly every day. This is part of how I see an avenue of support developing and I would love for you to be a part of this. Here is Thursday's entry: Stories to Be Written where I talk about living the adventure of faith and some ways you can help me in these steps.

Thank you all for your love, prayer, and support. Many great things are happening and many challenges are also present, but Jesus has overcome it all. Thanks for you help and reading this short note. Please go check out the link above as well.


Multiplied blessings,




Pastor Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment