Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prayer Retreat Details

I haven't heard from a lot of people, but I hope you're making plans to be a part of this weekend's retreat! Here is what you need to know:

  • Thursday night won't start until around 7:30 PM (we have a little school event conflict, but it will all work out!) and Friday night we'll have dinner around 6 PM with prayer/worship at 7 PM.
  • Anyone is welcome to stay the night either Thursday or Friday night. For that, you'll need some bedding or a sleeping bag, a pillow, and towel.  There are beds, different rooms--this is a great facility if you've never been!
  • For meals, we'll be bringing out some simple meals and if anyone participating would bring some drinks and snacks to put with it, that would be wonderful!
  • If you can be a part for any or all of this, please let me know so we can plan effectively. Email me with when you can be a part if I haven't heard from you already! Also let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer.
I really encourage you to be there. God is doing some great things and we have some wonderful opportunities in front of us. This is simply a few moments to get away, relax, draw near to God, and enjoy some fellowship too. I am anticipating a life-changing weekend so don't miss out.  Again, just let me know how you can be a part.

More grace and multiplied blessings,


Pastor Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment