Monday, February 1, 2010

Accountability Group Kickoff Breakfast

Good morning Breakthrough Church,

Liz and I will be hosting a breakfast kickoff meeting for the Life Transformation Groups (LTG) or accountability groups this coming Saturday at our house at 8920 Duran Street. This is a late breakfast but not quite a brunch so we will definitely start at 10:00am J We will provide the food of various types. If anyone has any food allergies they can give me a call and I would be more than happy to accommodate their diet. This should be a much more relaxed environment for me so I should be able to go over the basic format of a group and relay some suggestions and other information without being nervous in front of a crowd with a microphone. I will have signup sheets available at the breakfast and they will be available at the church from now on as well. I would like people to RSVP even if they are wanting to come but not sure they can. This way I can get an idea of how much food to make. Not attending most certainly does not exclude a person from taking part. I would be happy to speak with any one any time. Please remember that these groups are segregated by gender. That just means men and women meet in separate groups. So far one women has expressed interest and that’s half a group already. It only takes two to start a group. Since the kick off breakfast is not a group meeting it will be a coed event J

Life Transformation Group Kickoff Breakfast
Bill & Liz’s house, 8920 Duran Street
10:00am
Saturday, February 6th
Call for directions.


Thanks,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment