Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank You, Church

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has prayed and helped make this camp possible for our youth. Shelly and I counted yesterday and we have enough for everyone to go!

Through fundraising, sponsorships, and your faithful prayer, I believe there will be a tremendous return on our investment as God touches and transforms lives in this coming weekend. This is not to say we should let up! Keep praying and declaring the Now season into Juneau and Sitka and the youth of this generation. We are trusting that this will be a moment of destiny as God’s fire and passion meets us in Sitka.

Thanks also to our youth leaders: Bethany, Kaleigh, and Jesse. I appreciate your hearts and willingness to run with what I felt God is saying and help make this camp happen.

I was telling Andrea last night that I so appreciate our church. There is an amazing sense of God’s love and we are a welcoming, accepting place for people to experience God and His truth. We may not be the biggest or most financed. We may not do everything perfectly, but we are making an impact, each one of us and all together. How we’ve rallied to make sure everyone can go to this camp is just evidence again of your hearts to serve as well as God’s wisdom in giving us community.

Before this gets too long, I just wanted to say thank you. It is a privilege to serve and seek God with you. The coming months and years will be the most powerful of our lives as we continue to surrender to Him. Multiplied blessings to you!

Jason Stasyszen

No comments:

Post a Comment