Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ladies Night - May 24

Our next ladies night event will take place on Sunday evening, May 24, 5:30-8:30pm – boarding at Statter Harbor in Auke Bay. It has been suggested that we go as a group on this whale watching tour. Food & beverages will be served. Several have already expressed an interest in going and a couple have already purchased their tickets! If you’re interested in going, please purchase your ticket soon at Hearthside Books, for some of these tours do sell out. Once you’ve picked up your ticket, please let me know so that we will know how many will be coming. So far we have four definites and three strong possibilities!

The cost is $50.00 per person. If you want to go and the cost would prevent you from going, please email me back or call me at 957-0630 asap & let me know.

Proceeds will benefit the ministry of Community Christian Counseling Center here in Juneau. Let me hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment