Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is just a short message from me (Pastor Jason) as I pray for you and your family to have a blessed new year.  May you enter 2010 expecting the incredible, the impossible made possible by His grace and faithfulness.

This is an important season to reflect on the year that has passed and shift priorities and expectations for the coming one. I hope you are doing just that.  I wrote on Connecting to Impact about taking inventory. I challenge you to go read that and use it as a spiritual exercise (just click here to read it).

Through all the ups and downs, setbacks and triumphs, frustrations and fulfillment--I am certainly glad that God has put us together as a church. I trust that divine wisdom and I know that He will guide us to the most amazing places, accomplishing impossible things.

I was reminded of this passage in Acts 17 and I am so thankful for who He is:
24"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. 25And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. 26From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28'For in him we live and move and have our being...'

May we each know and understand this more fully in 2010 and all the years ahead.  May you be flooded with revelation from the heart of the Father.  Blessings and grace to you in Jesus' name!

Jason Stasyszen
www.breakthroughalaska.com

No comments:

Post a Comment