Monday, November 16, 2009

Petition for Parental Notification of Abortion

Hello everybody,
I have a petition for those of you who would like to sign if they are in favor of parents being notified before their daughters can have an abortion. This is a small step but hopefully it will lead to future legislation that will reinstate parental consent prior to an abortion. As it is a person under 18 can’t even have a tooth pulled without parental consent. But an abortion…sure, no problem. You’ll have to excuse sarcasm. I can get pretty worked up over this subject. You are welcome to contact me at home or at work if you would like to meet with me to sign the petition. Or check with me at church, I may have it with me. My numbers are: HM: 789-4193 WK: 790-2901

God bless,
Bill Paddock

No comments:

Post a Comment